- Georgia has a unique and ancient cultural heritage
- Explore Georgian culture, traditions, historical monuments, cuisine, and wine
- Georgia is the motherland of wine.
- Old Tbilisi sightseeing tour
- Explore world heritage sites Jvari Monastery (VI c.) & Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (XI c.)
- Visit Vardzia Cave Town 12th century
- Visit Rabati Fortress and Borjomi Park and taste the famous mineral water Borjomi
- Enjoy beautiful views of the Caucasus Mountains and Alazani Valley from Sighnaghi
Classic Tour of Georgia 7 Days
Situated at the crucial crossroads where Europe meets Asia, Georgia has a unique and ancient cultural heritage and is famed for its traditions of hospitality and cuisine. During this tour, you will visit the ancient capital city of Georgia – the city of Mtskheta, which is not further than 20 km from Tbilisi. Here you will see monuments like the Jvari monastery of VII c., where the beautiful view on the confluence of two rivers, Mtkvari and Aragvi are seen from, and the Svetitskhoveli cathedral of XI c – the architectural masterpiece of the Georgian Renaissance.
This tour of Georgia also offers you historical castles and churches. Rabati fortress is from the 9th century, but buildings are dated from the 17th to 18th centuries. Rabati is unique because of the contrast between Georgian and Turkish cultures. You will explore Georgian towers, churches, Turkish mosques, and houses in that fortress. Vardzia is a literary town in Rock. People who lived there had every little thing necessary for a place to call a city. In Vardzia, you will explore even wineries in rock, big halls, and churches. Vardzia was built in the 13th century.
The Royal City, the city of love, Sighnaghi is one of the cities of the Great Silk Road, surrounded by protective walls with 23 towers. To visit Kakheti and not to visit this beautiful city is simply impossible. By the way, only in Sighnaghi is a 24-hour Wedding House where a couple can get married in ten minutes and get an international certificate.